HENDERSON CHAPEL, TEXAS . Henderson Chapel, also known as Hendersons Chapel and as Henderson, was on Farm Road 2402 near a tributary of Kickapoo Creek about eleven miles southwest of Paint Rock in west central Concho County. In 1936 Henderson Chapel had a business and a school. In 1940 its school, which encompassed grades one through seven, had an average daily attendance of twenty. By 1955 the community's school had been consolidated with the Eola school district. The 1963 county highway map named the community, but showed no buildings at the site.

All copyrighted materials included within the Handbook of Texas Online are in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 related to Copyright and “Fair Use” for Non-Profit educational institutions, which permits the Texas State Historical Association (TSHA), to utilize copyrighted materials to further scholarship, education, and inform the public. The TSHA makes every effort to conform to the principles of fair use and to comply with copyright law.

Comment/Contact     Terms of Use     Policy Agreement     Employee Login
Copyright ©  Texas State Historical Association
Published by the Texas State Historical Association, and distributed in partnership with the The University of Texas at Austin     Sponsors
Credits

Henderson s Handbook of plants - University of Manitoba.


Hendersons Handbook of Plants And General Horticulture by.

Posted by 2018 article

51tdcwS-O4L